opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinion

i know you need to make the site info rich, and give a feeling that there is help a click away.
    there will be a point where you could over do this, am i reaching that point with new additions, will let you be the judge.
    any other comments welcome...cheers..!
    Gary Simpson
    www.tba
    Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

Your site's looking really good now Gary. I think you've got a good balance. If you add any more to your homepage I think it might distract too much.

Duncan R

Comment

Gary

Noticed on your home page the item "Silverline" at a price of £25.76 and you quote "No VAT"

I was under the impression that you were only VAT free for orders under £18.00
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

your right chris

ill have to keep my wits about me. will amend now... cheers
        Gary Simpson
        www.tba

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but how is it possible to be VAT free for certain products only - below a certain sales price. Surely you are either VAT registered (in which case output tax is due on all vatable supplies) or you are not?

Jim
          www.tutor2u.net

Smarta Marketing Firm of the Year 2011

tutor2u on Facebook

tutor2u on Twitter

Comment

Hi Jim,

Gary is in Jersey, so anything under £18 is VAT free.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Told you I was ignorant - thanks Jan!
              www.tutor2u.net

Smarta Marketing Firm of the Year 2011

tutor2u on Facebook

tutor2u on Twitter

Comment

Hi Gary

Looks fantastic

Agree with Duncan, any more may spoil the page.

If you fancy sorting mine out, let me know

Mick

Comment

thanks guys and gals

on board, will stick with what i have for now then, starting to get the benefits now,

could not go through it again mick !
                  Gary Simpson
                  www.tba

Comment

Really love your forum link

Hi Gary

Your site looks great - must have taken forever.

I really like the idea of your forum link on the front page too - how difficult is this to add / maintain? (Another thing to put on the backburner and think about for later).

Comment

HI Gary,

I agree - looks really neat now.

Just one tiny thing - the links above the blue bar at the top - I feel they may look better being incorporated into the blue bar itself, using white text.

Hope Google learns to love you soon - have the orders started rolling in yet?

Regards

Phil

Comment

spark

the forum can be got free from http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/new_forum.php
                        they host it for you, its customizeable and you just need to place a link to it on your site, down side i cant figure out a way of getting a link back to main site other than in my thread signitures.

beware you will probably get more bad feedback than good people are much more willing to complain than offer praise.(see latest)
                        http://www.forumcircle.com/newblades/
                        Gary Simpson
                        www.tba

Comment

hi phil

im going to do some tabs up there soon, other things just takeing too much time at the mo... cheers...!
                          Gary Simpson
                          www.tba

Comment

Gary - you could put your forum in <iFrame>Forum Link</iFrame> in a brochure page. I have an Invision ad free board and I've done it that way - you can then keep the header and footer regions of your normal site with some navigation and it looks like it's at your site.

Duncan R

Comment

thank duncan

sounds good ill look at that now....!
                              Gary Simpson
                              www.tba

Comment

Working...
                              X