Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site feedback

Hi again all!

Wondered if we could get some feedback on our clients Actinic site?

http://www.cheapmowers.com

Any feedback for potential improvements would be greatly appreciated! Also we've done some search engine work, but anything you could suggest to further increase the site ranking?

Thanks!

The pressure washers don't have a price! But from a quick look it looks proffesional and clean.
    Blushingbuyer, banishing blushes since 2000.
    http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Looks good (better than mine!!) I think your client may be upset to hear that Stihl within the next few weeks will be pulling the plug on all online sales of there products.

Thanks
      Lee
      Many Thanks
      Lee
      Landscape Garden Machinery, Power Tools and Safety Equipment

Comment

My immediate thought when I saw the site was, "If I buy a lawnmower online, who do I take it to when it won't start?"
        Then I clicked on the service page and it suggested that I get the mower serviced by my "local dealer" about once a year.
        I don't have a garden, so I wouldn't need a mower, but I think in principle I'd be quite happy to buy one online as long as it was cheaper than at the garden centre and as long as you could give a clear answer to the question of service.
        Maybe you need a list of local dealers on the site. If I don't buy from the local dealer, will they still service my mower? Do the mowers come with guarantees? If so, would the local dealer give service for free?
        Apart from that, it looks like a good site.

Good luck,
        Tim

Designer knitwear at www.chunkichilli.com

Comment

Your site looks great. Maybe it is litle bit to green. Imean u have green and red, a verry powerfull contrast there.

Comment

Working...
          X