Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So whats your keywords....

....and how are they ranking in google.

Just interested in if anyones SEO is actually working for their main terms.

in Google.com (the direct link used from the google toolbar), I am 5th for one of my terms - online pet shop.

For my main term i'm trying to rank high - pet products... i'm not coming anywhere yet.
    For Everyday Pet Products
    www.pet-bliss.com

For Doggy Bling and Clothes
    www.poshpaws.ie

My sites rank for hundreds of keywords eg

www.winged-heart.com - stained glass gifts, glass gifts

www.romanticjewellery.co.uk - laly,zeelon

www.the-old-smokehouse.co.uk - smoked food, award winning food, great taste award

Are you having problems? whats the idea behind the post

Comment

pet products
      is too vague, try something more specific, like dog basket, cat collar, bird swing, etc etc

I can't see any reason to search on pet products, I'd always search on the actual product I wanted.

Comment

Pet products has 4142 daily searches, 35,200,000 competing pages and a KEI of 0.2. This suggests that it will be VERY hard for you to get a good ranking for this term.

I would suggest doing a complete keyword analysis of your products and re-target your efforts. You need to be realistic in your expectations.

If you are getting no traffic/sales from a particular keyword you should always be prepared to change - if you do the same you will always get the same results and you could wait for the next 10 years to get a ranking.

If you really want to get on the front page for "Pet products" then you will need to get working on adwords.

Comment

Working...
        X