Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Upload System

Hi,

I have recently purchased an Actinic Plug-in from Sure Solutions in the US which enables visitors to attach files to their order. I am having a problem with the installation and wondered if anyone has had any experience of this Add-on, this is my problem:

Here is the process that I have followed:

1) Edited the inc/config.php file as described in the install doc.
    2) Dropped the sample Act_ShoppingCartXML.html file into the site directory.
    3) Pasted the code into the relevant section of Act_Order04.html to enable upload facility. (**Think this is the bit causing the problems**)
    4) Pasted the code into the top of the Actiniccore.js file
    5) Uploaded the uploader folder to the acatalog folder and set file permissions to 755

Problem:

1) When I go through the purchasing process and click the link to upload the image the page cannot be found (see attached screen shot)
    2) The File "http://www.logicol.co.uk/jamiqs/acatalog/uploader/imageuploader.php" does exist but it looks like it can't link the order number to give the following full address "http://www.logicol.co.uk/jamiqs/acatalog/uploader/imageuploader.phpOrderNumber=TTTEST10000006"
    3) If I remove the OrderNumber variable from the end of the link then the image uploader page is displayed and images can be uploaded.

Any help would be most apprechiated,

Kind Regards,

Matt Wilcock

This is a WAG, but should it not be .php?OrderNumber= to tell the page that this is a parameter coming in?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thank you for this suggestion, this has solved one of the main problems I was having. My problem is now solved.

Comment

Working...
      X