Comments on my new site please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments on my new site please

I've just published my new site and some friends have provided positive feedback; so with some trepidation I'm offering my efforts to the community for comments.

Thanks
    Alan Compton
    www.greenknightgames.co.uk

Your Contact Us form is broken. Maybe make your phone number a bit more obvious.

I think I'd lose the limey green colouring down the sides, maybe put another nav bar along the bottom.

A regular oversight but your pages titles need a lot of working on.

All minor things now you've got going.

Oh, and someone else will mention that you don't have a link to your sitemap on the homepage.

Lets see what others think first, lol.

Good Luck anyway.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Hi Alan,

I agree with George. It looks a bit strange not having anything at the bottom of each page, no navigation or even a copyright notice looks a bit unfinished. I would also suggest adding in an About Us page to the site, just to give the potential customer some idea of who he or she is dealing with. More prominent address and telephone contact details are also worthwhile to include, rather than leaving the customer to find them in the small print (that makes you wonder if you really don't want the customer to know how to reach you).

I like how your menus appear - good to see something a little different, but which still doesn't interfere with easy navigation.

Best of luck with the site,
      Susan.

www.CardsAtYourFingertips.co.uk
      Innovative and Original greetings cards for all occasions

Comment

George and Susan,

Thanks for you comments so far. They have been very helpful and I shall be making improvements. Its amazing how easy it is to miss obvious things when you're buried deep in the design and setting-up issues.

Alan

Comment

The link to your pdf catalog doesn't work from the home page (and I couldn't find it on the other pages). you need to add a '\acatalog\' into the path.

I also found a picture that said 'click to enlarge image' but when I clicked it a tiny image appeared and I had to stretch the window to make it larger.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X