Actinic Business for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Business for Sale

Hi All, I purchased my Actinic business towards the end of last year. I am not sure if I am ever going to use it again. I initally downloaded it, so have never used the disc etc, everything is still in place in the box sent by actinic.
    I don't know if you are allowed to resell, but I figured, that If I am not using it I might as well since I paid quite a bit for it.
    If anyone fancies it, please drop me a line with a reasonable offer. Please send a private message.

If the software has been used to upload to a site then you will not be able to resell .... during first upload the license is registered against your URL .. even if only for testing purposes

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Just contact actinic and ask them to check. They'll tell you whether they consider it used (and thus not saleable again due to the licence) or not.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

when I 1st used actinic I downloaded it online. I have never used the disc they sent me or opened the pack.
        I would have thought I can just phone up and change the licence details etc.
        I'll call them, otherwise I have over £800 sitting here watching me

Comment

It is the license to use the software not using the actual physical disk itself that is the issue. You downloaded the same software as per the disk (this is for your speed and convenience) but have still only bought and used the single license - be it for the CD copy, the download copy or a magazine copy.

If you have used the license to upload to a site then you can't sell it on.

Bikster

Comment

Is it the Kimberly Hair site license you want to sell? This site is still live and taking orders so you wont be able to sell on if this is the license in question

Bikster

Comment

Now have Permission to sell

Hi all - I have got permission from actinic to sell.
              I can't take orders from my current site anyway even though it was live [see my previous posts].
              Do drop me a line, Its Actinic Business, version 7, All boxed up.

Comment

Edit: I have been away, but I am back now- I have put it on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7605117536 any offers, you are welcome to email me. Thanks

Comment

Link doesn't work for me. You might want to check your listing.

Mike

Comment

nor for me ... best sell it quickly as v8 is around the corner (allegedly) and prices will plummet once released

Bikster

Comment

Is this the link your refering to?
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Actinic-Busine...QQcmdZViewItem

"Actinic provide customer care over the phone for a yearly fee Or online for FREE."

Comment

22 views and counting......

Bikster

Comment

"Actinic provide customer care over the phone for a yearly fee Or online for FREE."
                          This is true, there is a email form on the Actinic website for sending in problems if you don't have cover. I don't think they were referring to this forum because it says that there is also a helpful user forum.

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

And the free telephone support, have i missed this......

Comment

I can only assume you missed this
                              for a yearly fee
                              Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X