Norfolk Meet at Norwich or Great Yarmouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norfolk Meet at Norwich or Great Yarmouth

Anyone interested in having a meet in Norwich or Great Yarmouth next month either mid week or weekend give me a call 01493-843003
    Chris Ashdown

Guess i'll have to sing "only the lonely"
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

I left a message on your answer phone Chris, happy to meet up - although if its only 2 of us, not sure its worth it as i'm not exactly an expert!
      (i'm in Norwich btw).

Nick
      Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Its possibly I may be able to attend one, although still a fair treck across for me. I am having to take a real job again though as the store doesnt bring in enough so I dotn currently know what my availability will be.

Cheers
        Paul
        www.theorderofinitiative.co.uk

Comment

Sorry about that Nick, not sure why we missed that.

I dont think it matters if we are experts or first time users, as i dont see it as a way of solving day to day problems(this forum is better equiped for that) but more general discussion on where we are going, how we got there and any general experiences we can pass on like additional software used, actinic add-ons and even how to get to number 1 page 1

Im thinking a Wednesday evening somewhere around the Southern Bypass which should be convenient to most and quicker to get home after.

Where are you based Paul?
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

A little village called Boughton, just off the A134 between Swaffam and Downham Market

Comment

I'm really up for getting together, however things are abit hectic for me at the mo as we are in the process of opening a new 'bricks & mortar' shop.
              A bit later in the year would be better for me. I'll bookmark this thread though so I won't forget it.

Nick
              Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Originally posted by Luddite
                A bit later in the year would be better for me. I'll bookmark this thread though so I won't forget it.

Nick

I am based near Peterborough and might be able to make a meet later in the year too, but not right now, wesite redsign and other things planned that will tie me up for the next couple of months.

Anyone else based in the Peterborough, Huntingdon, Cambridge area?

Cheers
                Ian
                Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

Sounds good to me Ian

I guess if we leave this for about a month till say1st May and then when we no who is interested arrange a time and place, I think there is a few others around the Norwich area who may join in
                  Chris Ashdown

Comment

I am based in Peterborough and would welcome a meet, keep me updated.

Comment

i live between Norwich and peterborough, i am interested in coming along too.
                      Log Cabins and Garden Sheds
                      Decking, Fencing, Gates and Spiral Stairs

Comment

Working...
                      X