AW stats on Fasthosts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW stats on Fasthosts

I use Fasthosts and although happy with their Matrix stats would like to include AW stats as well

Problem is I downloaded AWstats and their instructions and my eye's glazed over when reading there instructions on how to set it all up

Not wishing to take a doctorate course to understand the instructions I wonder if anyone could give me a idiots guide to what i need to do after downloading the program
    Chris Ashdown

Packages like that tend to require installation at ownership level ... depending on how you host you may or may not be able to install ... best speaking to FatsHost to see if it can be done first before getting into the nitty gritty of reading the installation manuals.

Other options include using the site logs in a program such as SawMill or SurfStats etc which tend to have slightly better facilities over AWStats but are not free

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Jonty

Sorry for the delay, giving it a try on sawmill at moment which seems to be very powerfull but not sure of the value as i have six sites. Thanks for the advice
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
      X