Linking to each others sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking to each others sites

Hello, I have been over the years reading the vast amount of information regarding SEO and inbound and outbound links.

Would anyone be interested in linking to each others sites? (I believe someone may have discussed this before). Trying to get ranked and stay ranked on Google is becoming a bigger and greater frustration. If inbound and outbound links help I will try anything.

We could potentially set up a links page and add separate fragments, a picture and link text linking to each others sites, this maybe all we will need to help idex our sites. A list of products e.g. 10 could also be an option.

If anyone is interested and would like to contact me directly please don’t hesitate to email me at paul.wheeldon@24-7group.co.uk

Kind Regards

Paul

There is no SE benefit in just linking to a large number of sites. You would be better considering only linking to sites that have a complimentary interest to your visitors - especially those with high traffic and/or a high page rank.
    There is an initiative that has started for an Actinic Shopping Portal that may interest you:
    http://acforum.pinbrook.net/acforum/index.php

Comment

I'll take a look many thanks

Comment

Check out Bills list of Actinic sites and send link requests to related sites.

Comment

I think you all should check out linkmetro.com which is free and make linking with other site easier
          Last edited by Bruce; 08-May-2006, 01:20 PM. Reason: Unrelated to this post

Comment

I think we are talking about linking to other Actinic sites here - not online gambling and ringtones.

Last post is one for the mods I think

Comment

Working...
            X