Wish I was somewhere else....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I was somewhere else....

Saturday afternoon, the office is sweltering, in-tray expanding and constantly daydreaming that I was anywhere but here.

Where would you rather be right now?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Easy, Germany.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Only 1 week to go before I relocate to Turkey for the summer. Where my "office" has rather a lot of sand and sea.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I was still driving down the M40 at 2:30 on Saturday would have preferred to be in Pinner.

Where you would have preferred to be Jonty John?

Regards.
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I was quite happy in my garden....

Comment

I was at the Queen's Birthday Party in the Consulate garden.
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
              Where you would have preferred to be Jonty John?
              With my 5 year old on the beach... and having to partake in yet another ice cream

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Saturday, I was in Le Mans watching the 24 hr race, having a great time.

Got up at 6am Monday morning, after not much sleep for the whole weekend, drove from Le Mans to within about 30mins of Boulogne, got phone call from the office to say that the main actinic computer was suffering from Blue screen of death and wouldn't start. Tried to tech it over the phone but not able to.

Got back to home by about 5, after long drive, had dinner, went to office, computer was indeed very dead, tried to fix problem, couldn't, tried to reinstall OS, couldn't, realised last snapshot from Actinic was over 2 weeks old, panicked.

Put hard drive from dead comp into a live one, luckily managed to recover the actinic site folders from the rapidly failing hard drive, finally got actinic working on another computer and everything sorted at 1am!

Wished I was back in Le Mans watching fast cars.
                Blushingbuyer, banishing blushes since 2000.
                http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk

Comment

Saturday, I was down the garage buying my new car

Comment

Working...
                  X