Chartbusters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chartbusters

Whats your Top 5 reasons for choosing Actinic....

...and your Top 5 `could be done better` items. (If you can think of five of course )

(votes for George's Community threads in the second category will be disqualified )
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

V7 Templates!

Comment

1. Nice and simple to edit all those nested HTML templates found in the site1 folder.
      2. Actinic.css in the site1 folder
      3. ability to understand how the program works after a few days of playing
      4. support for non-geeks to start trading online in a day
      5. all you lovely people of the actinic forum

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

And then they made V8

Comment

Hi there

Can we keep discussions about v8 to the 'v8 beta discussion' forum. Thanks!

Comment

1) No knowledge of web design or HTML needed to set up a basic store
            2) Search engine friendly
            3) You can change your products and prices online instantly
            4) Well known product, so if you need a designer or a host, you have plenty to choose from
            5) Great plugins available :-)

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

1. Recommended on another (unrelated) forum
              2. The 30-day trial answered many of my questions and got a site up-and-running so quickly, I didn't bother looking elsewhere.
              3. Avoiding a rival product that a friend had been struggling with.
              4. It has never GPF'd on me. (You be amazed how many software products do!)
              5. I have not yet had a database corruption

Alan Compton
              www.greenknightgames.co.uk
              Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

Working...
              X