Portfolio Praise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portfolio Praise

Not being one to shout about my sites from the roof tops I was pleasantly surprised to see the following review about a clients site ...

"A warm feel to this store using a softer approach to retailing reflecting the product offering and in order to appeal to the target audience."

... a great bit of feedback and praise indeed. Alas only slightly marred by the fact it was appearing in someone elses portfolio

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Good on ya Jonty! Better put them right about about whos work it was though.

Comment

Its not a simple as that

whether Jonty can claim the site as his very much depends on the contract that exsisted between John and the person who asked him to design the site.

I often use freelancers to code a site (often to my design), the site would still appear within the Pinbrook portfolio (if I had one) the freelancer would not be able to claim anything to do with the site unless it was previously agreed

Comment

The client is fuming to say the least and just compunded the reasons for using another designer. We have both sent emails asking for the link to be removed - mine was quite polite but can't vouch for the content from the client

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Could be interesting if someone was to email them for a quote requesting a site based totally on their, oops, your design...

(whats my hotmail email addy again?)
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
          X