Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All inclusive phone calls for business and broadband

Hi Guy's
    I am looking to introduce a 'All inclusive phone call package' with unlimited broadband where by i can make unlimited outgoing business calls (cold calling) without getting stung with huge telephone bills all from a commercial business address so the normal domestic deals don't seem to apply
    Ideally want a couple of lines where by i pay a cheap monthly fee and get all my calls free .Is there such a thing for business users if so what's the best deal out there ??
    Thankyou kind friends!!!

why don't you use Skype?

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a free service from VOIP to landlines.

You've probably seen the Tesco adverts for internet phones, but these are internet to internet, you want internet to landlines, thus there will be a charge, although using Skype or similar will be less than BT etc

Comment

My have BT anytime option 3 or something like that - I think it costs me around £60 a month for rental on ISDN and free local and national calls 24/7.
      You don't have to have the ISDN but I use it to get 2 lines in cheaply. Broadband is billing separately to that.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Mark

Intrested as to why you would be looking to Cold Call, if it's connected to your Catering Equipment site.

At first look, it would seem a hard one to work well, as most businesses are very negative about cold calling.
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi Chris
          A new venture really, i have set up a wholesale division which will be
          selling catering equipment 'wholesale' to refrigeration engineers and catering equipment dealers etc etc
          I have lots of contacts from previous job so wanted to utilize this really

Comment

Working...
          X