Business for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business for sale

I’m considering selling my company, Steelcube.com, and given that this forum contains the largest collection of Actinic users, I thought this might be a good place to start. Apologies if this post is in the wrong forum.

Steelcube.com was founded at the end of 2004 and started trading mid-2005. I run the company alone and do not require any employees. The first year of trading, from 1 Jul 05 - 30 Jun 06, achieved turnover of £218,000 and gross profit of £41,000. The company had net assets. Given this profitability in the first year of trading, the company clearly has potential to be very profitable.

The company now has supplier arrangements in place for many of the big consumer electronic brands (Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer, Philips, etc) as well as many others. Any purchaser would be buying the following assets:
    • Proven profit stream
    • Trademarked and easy to remember brand name
    • Fully functioning web site which has been professionally designed
    • Mailing list with 400 active e-mail addresses
    • Integration with a range of 3rd party web sites including secure payment processing, e-mailing list, web site analytics, etc
    • Brand name that is regularly featured in the press. The most recent PR was in T3 but Steelcube has also been featured in The Times, FT, Scotland on Sunday, Stuff, Top Gear, Arena, Metro, etc. The press seem to find the company interesting so good PR is not difficult.

If you are interested, I can be contacted directly on 07836 777 798 or james @ steelcube.com.

Regards, James
Working...
X