Site Down??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Down??

Hi can someone test my sites, i am unable to get to them or pinbrooks either, wanted to know if this is a problem my end or pinbrook again

http://kitesrus.co.uk
    http://cabp.co.uk

these are the main ones

Cheers
    Darren

No response from either when I tried.

Comment

Both down at my end

Comment

Both yours and pinbrook are down from here.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

both down.
          Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

All back up again from here! That was quick.
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Cheers for checking it

Al least i am not going mad

posted a urgent response through the pinbrook system but still have no response - not even to tell me it is back up?

I am guessing it went down around 5 this morning, question is would it have been back up if i had not raised a ticket or posted on this forum?

Hmmmmm - how many times does this happen that i do not know about it has to be about the 4th time i am aware of this year

Darren

Comment

Hi Darren

We responded to your ticket and 9.52 to say we were aware of the problem and investigating (ie to let you know that we knew), and again at 11.09 to say the problem had been identified as a faulty RAID card which has been replaced and the server is now running.

The guys in the data centre were already dealing with it before I received your ticket and tickets from others on the same server.

All servers are monitored 24/7 and send messages in the event of error.

Comment

Thanks Jo

But to me and many other people this is becomming an ever increasing pain, it has been mentioned in the past about a support number rather than a ticket system, even if it has a recorded message - saying we are aware of a problem and are working to resolve it, i would of not raised a ticket and then not spent time trying to find out if it was a problem with my broadband or the dns server being used e.t.c and i could have suspended my payper click until things were back up, Had this been a major failure I could of saved my self between £5 & £50 in pay per click charges.

I accept that i now have the emailed responses but at 8:15 i was completely unware that the problem was being fixed and there is no service status on the internet that i could have looked at.

End of Rant

Cheers
                  Darren

Comment

Working...
                  X