Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably a very dumb question..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a very dumb question..............

.........but here goes

I've been using an affiliate program for a few months now and slowly but surely I'm building up partners. Most of the affiliates are quite happy to put up links from their sites to ours but I've got one potential affiliate who was asking if it were possible for customers to purchase our products on his site and link through to our checkout to take customer details/payment.

Does anyone know if this method is possible? or am I just being daft
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

I think this would be very difficult, you'd have to manage the cart somehow.

You however create buy now buttons that allow you to add to cart from anywhere as well as view the cart from anywhere - see the V7 AUG page 45.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
      You however create buy now buttons that allow you to add to cart from anywhere as well as view the cart from anywhere - see the V7 AUG page 45.
      Does this mean that he could add buy now buttons on his website that would link to my cart and checkout?

Comment

It means that when you clicked a buy now it would add the prodcut to the cart and take you to your cart and checkout.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
          It means that when you clicked a buy now it would add the prodcut to the cart and take you to your cart and checkout.
          Well, who'd have thought......it does indeed. I'm flabbergasted!!

Thank you for your patience

Comment

I don't beleive in affiliate programs.. I've had a bad experience with them

Comment

Working...
            X