NOD32 - AntiVirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOD32 - AntiVirus

Seriously thinking about changing my AntiVirus Software to NOD32 by ESET ( nod32 .com )

Anyone any experiences with this software?

There are a few old posts on this forum but nothing very up to date.

TIA

We have used this for ages now on all of the PC's in the office.

Never had a problem - seems to update a few times a day with new defs and has never caused a problem with any other software.

Go for it.
    Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

I have used this sofware for a coupld of years and have found it decent and unobtrusive. Also doesn't seem to slow down my PC.

Comment

Seems to get glowing reports from everyone who uses it.

Seem to recall one of the Actinic forum members doing a deal on NOD32 but can't remember who it was - may be worth seeing if they can do a special deal for you.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Having a new PC built for me and they are also resellers of NOD32 - cost £23.00

Very impressed with reviews i've found on other sites too!

Comment

I use eTrust EZ Antivirus.

Seems quite good. It doesn't slow the system down and I've never had a virus yet.
            <a href="http://www.diskdepot.co.uk">Click here for all your blank DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-R and ink needs.</a>

Comment

NOD32 appears to be blocking Actinic from uploading my site.

Does anyone have any experience of this, as the NOD32 support is only available on weekdays.

TIA

Comment

Hi

I've been using AVG Free Edition (www.grisoft.com). Great reviews and performance as far as I'm concerned.

You may have to pay a small fee to use on business machine though.

Nice utility, updated free every day. Never had any problems with Actinic.

Plenty of products to choose from the market now. Just make sure you get regular updates (dailt preferably) and no clashes with current software.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X