Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need images for a "checkout" and "basket" - Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need images for a "checkout" and "basket" - Help!

Am looking on the net for an image i can use to signify the checkout and the basket on my website... Any ideas where I can find them???

I always gleen "inspiration" from the main shopping sites as they pay thousands in usability studies to get the best and most obvious images in use.

I wonder if the "print screen" button still works in this day and age????

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Cheers Jont.

Ive looked at amazon and ebay sites, but not quite what i am looking for.
      Any other sites you recommend i take a look at ?

Comment

Some of the big software vendors sell directly .. Adobe / Macromedia etc are well worth checking out .. Sun are renowned for their iconography and Jakob Nielsen for usability studies. Apple are always worth a glance for up to date design concepts.

It is unlikely you will find the exact same thing to suit your own site - size, shape, colour etc so often best to use as a base and create your own in PhotoShop, Fireworks etc to also provide that unique touch

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I've just found this site:

www.steves-templates.com

Inspirational stuff! There are icon sets specifically for e-commerce sites. Unfortunately, I think you have to buy a Premium Template to get access to the icons and images.

Alan

Comment

I think you'll find that the premium templates are all from template monster. Good place to look for design ideas.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Gavin,

What's the URL for your site? Maybe someone will be kind enough to knock something up for you if we know what design they need to fit into.

Dave
              David Webb
              A2Z Computing Ltd

Comment

Working...
              X