Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback for new design

Hi all.

I'm in the process of finishing off the design for our new web site. If you can spare a few minutes to have a look I'd be grateful to receive any feedback - on the design, functionality, ease of use, etc.

It's not finished yet, so there will be pages missing, and spaces for text I'm yet to add, product images missing, prices out of date, etc.

The site is at http://test.a2z-computing.com and I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of October.

Many thanks,
    Dave
    David Webb
    A2Z Computing Ltd

Nice looking site Dave - love the use of the curves and the pastel shades - looks well for an Actinic site.

Only thing I would say is the large projector image on the homepage - this is wasting valuable SEO real-estate .... would be better to include the picture and box via a CSS background and have the actual text as text (not part of the GIF)

Still a lot missing from the site (products) but the concept looks to be working very well. Nice one.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks Jon, glad you like it.

Yes, I do have quite a way to go still but it's getting there. I thought it would be better to get some feedback before it's finished otherwise it's harder to change things

You're right about the 'special offer' banners I have rotating on the homepage. I'd like to be able to show my special offers instead of the banners in the way that my products appear in the catalogue section, but not sure how to go about it yet. I've read through a few posts on here but none have expained how to do it.

Thanks for taking the time to look at it and reply

Regards,
      Dave
      David Webb
      A2Z Computing Ltd

Comment

Working...
      X