Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle feed partly disapproved

Hi

I upload my site to froogle (google base) and within an hour my all 1100 products are showing up but after about 2 to 3 days about 60% have been disapproved by froogle.

There is no reasons given for the disapproval and it seems like random stuff that always used to have no problems before we moved from froogle to google base.

I am using frooglemash to produce the upload file.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Cheers
    Ian
    Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Check again for reasons, I found that they appeared a couple of hours after the feed was disapproved.

Google are being very fussy ATM, they are rejecting products for having images that are too small, links to a product summary page rather than the full details page (which might in Actinic be the extended info page).

Make sure you have the latest version of product mash as it has been updated recently.

If your products still are not being listed, email Google and ask for a reason.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan

If your products still are not being listed, email Google and ask for a reason.

Regards,
      Hi Jan

reloaded my site to base and after 3 says about half were disapproved again with no reason so I contacted google and got this reply.

Hello Ian,

Thank you for your email. I've taken a look at your account, and it
      appears that the items showing disapproved status do comply with our
      editorial guidelines. Our engineers are aware of an error that is causing
      some items to show disapproved status, and are working to resolve this
      issue. Your items have now been reapproved and should appear in your
      Active Items tab.

Looks like google have a problem, so I will keep all posted if they reply with a solution.

Cheers for your help.
      Ian
      Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

Hi, I have just found this link. I have uploaded product feeds twice, once using txt and once using xml format.

These have been disapproved without explanation

Can you tell me the contact email address for this as I can't find it anywhere on google or google base

Many thanks

Comment

It sometimes takes a while for the reasons to be posted but they will be posted against the feed details on google base, you have to log in to google base to see them.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X