Actinic designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic designer

Hello just wondering if anyone has tried the actinic designer package with actinic, i noticed it advertised in .net. A newby to actinic and the version 8 looks great from the trial version. Though if anyone has any old versions of actinic developer for sale please let me know. I run gbcarseatcovers.com and wish to modify and update the site and have a few others linked to me. My first web designer charged me three and half thousand i had the confidence to design that site using mr site and now wish to move onto developer.

You dont need designer if you are planning to only run one site - designer is for "Designers" who plan on producing multiple site for clients (you cannot process orders with the software so it is no good if you plan it to run a website as you will still need to purchase Client catalog/business

You should look at Catalog/Business which give you all the design options but for a single site.

Comment

Wlecome to the forum Paul,

just to let you know Actinic will generally not allow the re-sale of a registered copy of Actinic. When the license is registered it can only be used against that domain .... there are rare exceptions but best to check with Actinic first ..... therefore be very wary of any copies found on Ebay as these tend to be very dodgy.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X