Can you see this page on our site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you see this page on our site?

We get emails and phone calls from some customers saying they can not view all the information on this one page on our site
    http://www.puddlepetcare.co.uk/acata...g_Collars.html

A lot of people can because we sell the product, but for some odd reason some people can't - I know in one case it was someone using a MAC but other than that I have no idea why.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

I can see it (and what a great idea that product is), I'm using internet explorer).

Regards.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I can see it from here using Firefox

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Assuming its for the personalised collar and lead with a pic of the lead, I can see it too. (IE) Includes all the various purchasing options and the colour info pop-up.
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Hi Kathy

I can see the collar and the text but no options to buy or input names, colours etc.

Seem like there is some thing missing from what I am seeing, but no knowing quite what I am supposed to see it's difficult to tell you whats missing.

I am using ie V 6.029 if that helps

Cheers
          Ian
          Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

6.029 as well.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5372/collarpagelz3.jpg

Thats what I can view.
            Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Can see the lead, but as mentioned above, can't see how to buy it.
              The product title dosen't link anywhere, and the only clickable link HERE takes you to Serene-UM.

Comment

Whilst on the subject of confusing links, I just tried clicking on one of your Special Offers from the right hand column (pink drinking fountain - don't ask!).
                This takes you to the top of the Whats New page, with the Scoopwell Litter scoop on display.
                After a couple of attempts, I worked out that you need to scroll down to find the pink fountain.
                If you don't mind me making a suggestion, I would make the link (and any others similar links) go directly to the featured product, rather than the top of the page featuring the product.
                The design adage DON'T MAKE ME THINK applies.
                Hope that is of help
                Martin

Comment

Originally posted by fleetwood
                  Whilst on the subject of confusing links, I just tried clicking on one of your Special Offers from the right hand column (pink drinking fountain - don't ask!).
                  This takes you to the top of the Whats New page, with the Scoopwell Litter scoop on display.
                  After a couple of attempts, I worked out that you need to scroll down to find the pink fountain.
                  If you don't mind me making a suggestion, I would make the link (and any others similar links) go directly to the featured product, rather than the top of the page featuring the product.
                  The design adage DON'T MAKE ME THINK applies.
                  Hope that is of help
                  Martin
                  Thanks Martin - know about that - was in rush to get that up yesterday and for life of me couldn't remember code to get it to link directly to product - since found and now making all amendments!

So why where you looking at the Pink Drinkwell - LOVELY colour

Kathy
                  Kathy
                  Kathy Newman

Comment

So why where you looking at the Pink Drinkwell
                    This is Budda (one of our two cats).
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	budda.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	541671

I figure it would go nicely with his chair (h'es such a wuss)

Comment

Oh lovely! Pink is just his colour (go on treat him to an early christmas pressie while of offers are still on - END OF SALES PITCH )

Kathy
                      Kathy Newman

Comment

Working...
                      X