Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic getting started with Dreamweaver

Hi,

Is there a step by step guide on how V8 links to Dreamweaver and how a non-technical person can design DW pages successfully linked to Actinic ?

My keyword searches failed to find a remedy....
    Thanks

Anthony Kudzin

The simple answer is NO. You really need to have a good working knowledge of DW and be capable of designing in DW before you throw V8 into the cooking pot. There are no guides at all other than what is available on the actinic website and this forum.

If you have just bought V8 then you have 30 days tech support with Actinic

Comment

The 'Help' option on the 'Actinic' menu in Dreamweaver gives some useful pointers on what teh integration is designed to do, and how it works. But you will get the most out of the integration if you already have a decent working knowledge of Dreamweaver.

Comment

The first time I used DW to merge Actinic V8 I created a very simple 3 column table with several rows - coloured each cell a unique colour and then added the DW components into each of the coloured squares so it was then blatantly obvious which function was doing what on the page.

You can then chop and change the layout to suit your specific design criteria.

It is also worth reading the v8 threads on CSS as this is a major consideration when starting your layout.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X