Logo Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logo Design

I'm looking to get a new company logo designed.

Hoping to get it in several formats for use on Web, Printing, etc.

Has anyone any recommendations of companies they've used?

TIA

Looking for exactly the same thing myself. Spent lunchtime checking out these online logo design tools The only problem with that is you may not end up with something unique as everyone else has access to the tools.

A good logo is so imporant.

Count me in on the same question please.
    regards
    Dave

Comment

Recently had some work done from Pink Diesel .... contact name is Emma .... email address is mail @ pinkdiesel .co.uk

Very modern designs and well priced

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I can highly recommend Diana at Attwood Designs

email: diana@ad-graphicdesign.co.uk

Kathy
        Kathy Newman

Comment

I can highly recommend Jess Williams at http://www.greensanddesign.co.uk
          Tracey

Comment

Pete,

We offer a range of design services. I see you already have a few recommendations below but in the interest of shopping around my colleague Kumanga will be able to provide you with more information - her email address is kumanga@a2z-computing.com

Regards,
            Dave
            David Webb
            A2Z Computing Ltd

Comment

No explicitly commercial postings promoting products or services are allowed on this forum.

Comment

Malcolm

No explicitly commercial postings promoting products or services are allowed on this forum.
                26-Nov-2006 10:42 AM
                I think you take this a little to seriously, i would agree if someone came on here and raised a thread promoting there business but Dave was merely offering another option, he could have said

We had some work done by xyz and we would have been none the wiser.

Darren

Comment

Set a contest up on sitepoint.com and you can choose the best, some get many entries. Awesome service.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                    i would agree if someone came on here and raised a thread promoting there business
                    Replying to and raising threads should be viewed as the same by the mods - there seems to be a fine line between what is allowed and what isn't

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I agree, carrying a link to my sites could be deemed as promoting my business, offer discount to forum members is also promoting my business.

It is a a border line issue and it should be up to the MODS to wrap people over the knuckles

Darren

Comment

My general approach is to be a bit more lenient if the post is answering a question, but generally hard on someone if the post is irrelevant to the original question.

With regards to links, I don't mind people just having a link to their own sites in their signatures - it's when those links are accompanied with promotional messages I tend to ask them to change them.

Comment

Hi guys.

Sorry, I didn't realise I was breaking any rules. I saw a request for logo design and responded. As several previous posts included company names I didn't think it a problem to mention my own

Sorry again.

Dave
                          David Webb
                          A2Z Computing Ltd

Comment

Working...
                          X