Are you sure you want to....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure you want to....?

This question - to which there cannot possibly be an answer that could be published on a non adult only site, is perhaps the most annoying feature od Win XP.

Can Vista users confirm that this stupid, stupid dialogue has finally disappeared? If so, I reckon I have found the real main selling point that will drive people to upgrade.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Wasn't that added to make people feel better about themselves so they could expand their chests and triumphantly proclaim "Yes! I am sure"

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Not forgetting, how sure you are is quite often related to the ego v alcohol units consumed ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by jont
        Wasn't that added to make people feel better about themselves so they could expand their chests and triumphantly proclaim "Yes! I am sure"
        Just before they re-formatted their hard drive.......

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

It looks like you're writing a forum post! Are you sure you want to...

Comment

Yes Im sure - i want a goat

Dear Santa

Please could i have a shocking keyboard (v8.04) and a nice goat

Thanks very much and i have asked mummy to leave a sherry, mince pie and carrot for you.

Darren
            PS Mummy said your so big because you eat all the mince pies, and you have rosy cheeks because you drink the sherry, is this true?

Comment

I think I'm looking at a change of avatar for the New Year........

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Working...
              X