Happy Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy christmas and a great (and financially prosperous ) 2007.

Thanks everyone for all their help, advice, tips, laughs and info on goats this year

Work is now done as of 10 minutes ago - can go and concentrate on Pantomime now!!

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Merry Christmas and a very busy new year to you too Kathy..

..and all the other readers of course.

Regards
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by kathynewman
      Work is now done as of 10 minutes ago
      Oh no it isn't!

Merry Christmas to everyone - hope Santa brings everything you asked for.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont
        Oh no it isn't!
        OOOOOOOOOOh yes it is
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

oooooh no is isnt

Happy Christmas to all and thanks for your assistance over the year

May you all be in the google top five next year
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Cyberwork never stops, it is 24/7 (I hate that phrase).

Thanks to all for the help and tips over the past year, and especially to the Actinic team.

Bob
            Supporting the environment. This post uses 100% recycled electrons.
            Bob Isaac
            Director/Web Admin
            Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Actinic MS Business Version 8.5.2

Comment

Happy holidays one and all.

Thanks for all the help and advice - and also giving me a place to let off any steam that the day may have built up.

Thanks to Kathy for getting our kitty pressies out on time (at least I assume its them waiting at the Post Office).

I'm working up until Sunday afternoon, but hope you all enjoy the rest.

Martin

Comment

Hope everyone has a good Christmas! Thanks for all the support and advice throughout the year.

Comment

Merry Christmas one and all! Its a lonely life in e-commerce and its been nice knowing I'm not alone. Many thanks for all helpful advice and suggestions.

I shall be spending some of the holiday adding new products and tweaking the website.

Alan

Comment

Boy am I looking forward to the sprouts, carrots and parsnips . Happy Christmas and thanks everyone

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone.

It's been really fun getting back into helping out the Community again over the last few months.

Can't wait to let you know about all the fabulous new features and enhancements coming out in 2007. Naturally, I can't tell you anything at the minute - but I think you are going to like them.

All the best

Chris x

Comment

Merry Christmas to all

I'm finished so its off down the pub - drinks are on me if you show up.

(George - never seen you move so quick)

Cheers
                        Ian
                        Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

Yep - happy Christmas y'all - its been an 'interesting' year for me, so thanks for all the advice. 3 more days for me, i'm not moaning though - should be the best 3 days of the year!

All the best,

Nick
                          Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Bugger am i the only one still working then, doing stock take

Of down pub tomorrow though.

Anyway thanks for the help and Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year From Me.

Can't wait to let you know about all the fabulous new features and enhancements coming out in 2007. Naturally, I can't tell you anything at the minute - but I think you are going to like them.
                            Chris your a sod for doing this - one day i going to nick your carrot that your always dangle.

Have a good one

Darren

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope it will be a prosperous New Year as well.
                              Now I should have time to update the website for Valentines Day!

(Hopefully in the New Year I'll have the time to get to grips with V8 as well - now that'll be fun. )

Now it's off to help Santa at the Merriest Place In Cyberspace: (http://www.claus.com)

Comment

Working...
                              X