Mole End

Just to give Jan & Pat a recomendation for customer relations great work

I cannot say why, but the service was superb,

They deserve to be No1

Thanks Jan / Pat
    Chris Ashdown

Thank you Chris :-)

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan,

Have a wee look at ticket number... YUZ-946590

George.
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Ouch George - I'm sorry that I haven't replied to your support request yet, it's on the list but it's a request for support for our free software library and I deal with those when I have dealt with all of the other queries.

The free site map report isn't supported for version 7 multiuser I'm afraid, I will be adding support for version 8 at some point but not for version 7.5 (which is V7 mulituser).

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Solution? Import snapshot back to an old v7 version?
          Football Heaven

Comment

This is what I was playing with Jan...

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=26893

...just a thought thats all.
            Football Heaven

Comment

I could possibly add something to automatically populate a UDP or customvar in the spell checker program that I have.

You could probably do it though by putting a PHP block into the section layout in V8 and just counting them there to get the total.

By the way, I found another version of my sitemap reports that do include V75 multiuser but they are not in the installation program yet, so that version will be supported at some point, probably not too far in the future.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                By the way, I found another version of my sitemap reports that do include V75 multiuser but they are not in the installation program yet, so that version will be supported at some point, probably not too far in the future.
                Good stuff Mole person!
                Football Heaven

Comment

Working...
                X