Printing Company Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Company Recommendation

I need to get some envelopes printed with company name etc on them.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

TIA

We use Goodprint.co.uk and are happy with their service and results. (although not for envelopes - but might be worth a phone call to them)

Comment

we use www.vistaprint.co.uk
      They have lots of offers on al the time, including 80 and 90% off list price.
      You can upload you own designs or use a template.
      We choose standard cheap delivery option and it always arrives quickly.
      There delivery can be expensive if you want it fast.
      Probalbly best to order some free business cards then they will email you lots of discount offers!

Wes
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

just to let you know I recently ordered 2000 full colour double sided business cards for under £25 delivered and with vat.
        We had a design so we downloaded there template, tweaked it in photoshop and uploaded to their server. They charge 2 or 3 pounds for an upload but you can use it again for future orders.

wes
        Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Tried a few companies but in the end went to http://www.worldofenvelopes.co.uk
          and had absolutely brilliant service.

My envelopes printed with my company logo arrived this morning, two days after agreeing the proof!

Comment

We use RCS and have always been really pleased with both the results and the price, they are www.rcs.plc.uk
            www.compendia.co.uk
            Compendia Traditional Games and Puzzles
            www.toogoods-games.co.uk
            Wooden carrom board handmade in the UK

Comment

I use http://www.vistaprint.co.uk for business cards too...I have been amazed at the quality for such a good price!! They do envelopes also, although I have never tried them. As stated above, I have always used standard delivery and it has arrived in good time.

Chris
              Ladies Swimwear
              www.li-fi.co.uk

Comment

.... and they are an Actinic site. I like shopping at Actinic sites.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                X