Too many recipients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many recipients

I am trying to send e-mails to my customers. I am using Outlook Express 6.

The customers e-mail addresses are in a folder in my address book, I put the folder into the BCC box to send the e-mails but when I try to send the e-mail it is rejected as too many recipients.

I can anyone help me, is it my settings or is it general the e-mail limit is about 50 names.

I think this was a restriction from a recent MS security update.

Comment

You could use an email marketing tool such as Group mail (which I believe Actinic cover subscribers get a huge discount on) to send the emails. You can just import your lists into that rather than outlook and there will be no restriction because it sends the emails out one at a time.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

This could also be a restriction placed by your mail host to combat spam. Sometimes they will limit emails to 50 in a ten minute period or similar.

Comment

Can anyone help me by letting me know if there is a discount on the Group Mail Personal software . I have actinic cover as mentioned in Jans Post

Comment

Originally posted by CraftyJoy
            Can anyone help me by letting me know if there is a discount on the Group Mail Personal software . I have actinic cover as mentioned in Jans Post
            I couldn't find the link to any discount either so I emailed the Groupmail people who said they didn't know of it but gave me 25% off anyway. So, just email them and mention the Actinic Cover thingy...
            Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
            X