Catalog or Business ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalog or Business ???

I wish to build an ecommerce site. I need a section for everyday users, and a wholesale section with password protection. Which actinic software should I buy ???

Is there a book I can buy, like an idiots guide ???

Many many thanks to anyone who answers.

Gareth

You will need Business or Developer
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

That was a quick answer !!!

Thanks so much for that.

Comment

The reason that you need business or developer rather than catalog is because you want to have logins and different prices for business users, you cannot do this with Catalog. The main difference between Business and Developer is that you can have more than one site with developer but only one with business.

Cheers,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X