Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browse items swapped left to right

When I go into Browse to find a file on the computer

In select, I find the folders which are normally on the left hand side are now on the right hand side and the left filled up with the files (oposite to what you normally get)

So if I browse a large folder like site1 i have to pull the bar to the extream right before I can select the folder I want

Also the files are swopped to xzy on the left and abc to the right

Anyone come across this before (probably designed for those who read right to left
    Chris Ashdown

Hi Chris,

Is this just through Actinic or on all your programs? What operating system do you have?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Tracy

It was i thought just actinic but now it looks like the whole computer

XP home
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Chris - could it be anything in Explorer under Tools | Folder Options | View

Sounds like you may have set the view sort order of the files at some point and it is remembering this all the way down the line now

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi,

Jont is right, I've just gone into Windows Explorer and set the view on one folder to 'details', then clicked on the 'Name' column to get the folders at the end of the list. Then I went to 'Tools | Folder Options | View' and clicked 'Apply to All Folders' and now I can recreate your problem. So if you get the Windows Explorer view to show the folders first and then apply it to all, it should go back to normal.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Many thanks folk's
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
            X