Actinic Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Directory

I'm sure somebody maintains a website with all actinic sites listed. Im looking for some nursery furniture, can anyone remember who maintains it, my mind is completely blank.

You can get Google to search only Actinic sites thus

nursery furniture inurl:acatalog
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Bill & Jo both maintain directories.

Prepare to have a severe wallet bashing Lee - its amazing how much stuff they need, (according to the wife that is ), and what it costs

Mamas & Papas do really nice wooden nursery furniture (best we found), but its fairly pricey

...gawd, listen to me, recommending nursery furniture ... and the Mrs claims I'm not interested in the baby stuff !

Comment

Thanks guys, nice trick Norman, never knew you could do that.

Its the wooden furniture from mamas and papas i want actually, i've ventured out onto the high street and seen the prices of some stuff, sure looks like an expensive few months coming up.

For people just starting up with kids, why isn't there a place where you go to a unit with 20 full nursery setups with everything you need down to the last sock. You find a design you like and everything you get in on the package is on display. What you see is what you get!

Package the nurseries up at between £1,500 and £3,000 and make it easy on people - this country is so far behind the times, in fact it's bleedin useless.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
          ...Package the nurseries up at between £1,500 and £3,000 and make it easy on people - this country is so far behind the times, in fact it's bleedin useless.
          Sounds like an opportunity for you Lee...

Comment

You find a design you like and everything you get in on the package is on display.
            Wouldn't work - at least not unless you have full control of the purse strings (be realistic, not idealistic when you consider this... )!

Blokes like to shop how you suggest Lee.
            Research, package, purchase. Job done!

Women love to browse from shop to shop, catalogue to catalogue, site to site.
            spending hours finding one pair of socks isn't a bother.
            they love to shop - not to get it over with as easily as possible.
            Its a lifestyle!

am I too cynical / just a chauvenist / or realistic?

Comment

Realistic - and cruising for a bruising from the gentler side. Let us know when visiting days are.
              Bill
              www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
              Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
              BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
              Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
              VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
              Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
                Sounds like an opportunity for you Lee...
                It did cross my mind, but i need some passion towards what i'm doing, that would bore the life out of me after a few weeks. I'm very happy doing what i do now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by fleetwood
                  Wouldn't work - at least not unless you have full control of the purse strings (be realistic, not idealistic when you consider this... )!

Blokes like to shop how you suggest Lee.
                  Research, package, purchase. Job done!

Women love to browse from shop to shop, catalogue to catalogue, site to site.
                  spending hours finding one pair of socks isn't a bother.
                  they love to shop - not to get it over with as easily as possible.
                  Its a lifestyle!

am I too cynical / just a chauvenist / or realistic?
                  Most are like this i would agree, mine isn't. We've been round had a look and seen what she likes and now i'm doing it all as a surprise, she can't see anything until it's finished!

lee@rodforownback.com

Comment

Oh dear, I actually dreamt this thread would happen.

Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by george
                      Oh dear, I actually dreamt this thread would happen.
                      Could you please dream that I win the lottery?

Bikster
                      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I don't like shopping - avoid it as much as I can - the thought of spending hours browsing round shops - I'd rather try and get to grips with V8

Kathy
                        Kathy Newman

Comment

Will you spend some time with my wife Kathy?

Comment

These are good Actinic baby stores - Tracey has baby goods online now as well as maternity clothes.

http://www.twoleftfeet.co.uk/
                            http://www.travellingwithchildren.co.uk/
                            http://www.budgetbumps.co.uk/

This is a good discount baby shop as well, but isn't actinic, I think it started out as an Actinic store though.

http://www.kiddicare.com/

The rocker chairs and stools are particularly good value.

http://www.kiddicare.com/invt/bbylos..._-With%20Stool

Regards,
                            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                            Multichannel order processing
                            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                            X