Help needed with book research on family friendly ways to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed with book research on family friendly ways to work

I am writing a book about family friendly ways to work, and need some case studies. I would love to hear from dads and mums who have found a flexible way to combine work and family. I have a short questionnaire which should take about 10 minutes to fill in. Email Antonia@acpr.co.uk

ETA -I posted on here as a couple of friends use the forum alot, and Miranda suggested this would be a good place to find dads!

Hi Antonia,

Don't forget to come back and post the results when you have completed the survey, this sounds really interesting.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks for the interest Jan.

Comment

Working...
      X