3 month trial with FPB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 month trial with FPB

I do not know if anybody else got this but FPB offered us a three month trial with them for free.

the only thing excluded as far as i am aware is the legal bit.

we were loking to join them anyway eventually but this may push us to do it after the three months ( i think the legal cover is worth all the fee)

do you mean FSB?

Federation of Small Businesses

The legal bit is the reason I joined, although I am now trawling though the other stuff they offer ie free banking, preferential Streamline, insurance etc

I may even go to their get togethers and network. although I'd probably shun anyone who asked me to build them a V8 Actinic site.

Comment

yes i meant fsb.

i am waiting for the paperwork to come through with logins etc and then i will go through their stuff and see what can i benefit from

Comment

I joined the other week and for what you get its well work the small cost involved.

Comment

We've been members for maybe five years or so.

I think they're a bit like an encyclopedia in so much that theres not really much to look at until you need help (or any of their services).

I reckon one `incident` a year would probably make the fee worthwhile?
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
          X