Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple VAT and SAGE

We are about to upgrade to sage line 50 and V8,

At present we use the simple method of vat within actinic, so prices are shown inclusive of VAT.

My question is when we import through link will sage be able to split the product cost into the exclusive price and the VAT component to show on invoices?
    Many thanks for your time.
    Donna

Common sense is not that common.

Donna,

Sage will be able to do that for you, when setting up Link to Sage make sure that you select 'Actinic uses Simple Tax' on the 'TAX' tab. You can set up the rest in Sage.

Have you had a look at the 'Getting Started With Actinic Link' guide? This is available on the website in the downloads area.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce
      Unless i've missed something it doesn't work like this.

Sage receives a Sales Order with no Tax info attached so regardless of having the products in Sage set up with the correct tax each imported Sales Order defaults to a T9 tax code.

I know you can click into each product line within the S/O manually and calculate the net but for volume sales its not really a practical solution.
      Donna

Common sense is not that common.

Comment

Donna

It works for us but at home at present so unable to give settings but think your problem may be with the link setup

Mind you we invoice in Actinic and then transfer to sage
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
        X