No announcement yet.

Quick Books & Sage Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have an old version they no longer require? and are not using, i would be happy to buy it

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Darren

In the Post along with the Report maker book that goes with it

They are both as easy to read as War and Peace
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Chris Getting on great with this, just a couple of questions question

1) What do you put your postage charges under - i mean the recipts i get from the post office, i always pay by card so once a month i write a check and pay it off but as i am no accountant i did not know how to show it in sage.

2) If i update the list/selling prices in sage can i and how do i update the price in actinic or do i have to still do this manually.

Also mentioned to my accountant that i was looking at line 50 and he said if you do i can save you some money when i do your accounts. Always a good thing

Cheers
        Darren

Comment

Hi Darren

We put the postage of the parcels into the Carrage nominal code 4008 i think as we have a fixed charge of £4.95 for each order be it one t-shirt or 100 and then free for over £150 orders

For normal postage we enter it under petty cash, but the other half does that so don't know the full answer, You can just enter it as an invoice if you want and allocate it to postage that way

I dont bother with the sage prices as I just send over the Actinic invoices to sage which has all the values etc, but this may not work the same if you need stock check working

I understand link works the other way i.e. sage to actinic and you can update the prices that way but being unadventurus and a coward I have never tried, we just update an excel file and import that into each site

Chris
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Just to get my post's equal to yours
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

It imports the postage fine from actinic but it is the recording of the what i pay the postman i did not know how to do,

Thanks though i will probably put one invoice based on what i pay my credit card.

Does anyone use the sage to actinic and can tell me how to update the prices.

Cheers
              Darren
              ps one behind now on your posts

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                Thanks though i will probably put one invoice based on what i pay my credit card.
                Just fiddle it and say a Goat ate my receipt

Equal now
                Chris Ashdown

Comment

See i get stuck into a great big book and lose out on my posts, was this a plan of yours?

Cheers
                  Darren

Comment

Working...
                  X