Goat Points - April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goat Points - April

The `club` have decided that a new point allocator shall be chosen for every new calendar month so sadly my reign comes to an end on Saturday.

However, doors close, another opens and all that so a new face comes into play in April.

A true knowledge of the Goat Point system must be known, and also the ability to spot deliberate attempts at winning points which must be frowned on.

Early nominees are Lee, who could be a good straight talking choice, and Gabriel, who would marry it with a walk on the (noisy) wild side I'm sure.

Discuss.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

I thought President Goat was for life?

I second the nomination for Lee - he has the mental strength in the dark hours to spot fraud and maintain a fair arena.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont
      I thought President Goat was for life?
      The Presidency is.
      Football Heaven

Comment

Yeah - let Lee have a go for April - he's usually on night shift.
        Although I also thought that 'once a goat point allocator, always a goat point allocator' but then they are a different breed...

Comment

George - in light of recent complaints about humour on the forum can we await for the thread question to be answered (with the inauguration of the new President) before making further such posts. As the thread starter I trust you will have the decency to post back when you are satisfied with the answers so we can commence with aspersions to whether the goat has been eaten or not.

Thank you.

Bikster

Comment

What's the salary and benefits? Any health insurance?

If i am voted to be the April goat point giverer, then irresponsible previous presidents will automatically be penalised for passing the buck, by me passing minus goat points back in the opposite direction.

Are the goat points annual or monthly? or maybe both with an overall annual winner.

Comment

Grand total to be added onto each month, with The Goatwin Awards to be presented in December. Last points of the year to be allocated in November.

Its an honour to be asked to do this task Mr Hack, I've had to turn down thousands of requests of consideration for the task.*

*part of this sentence may not be true, and no correspondence may be entered into.
              Football Heaven

Comment

Maybe Bill can put in a good word with his mate Charles to crown Lee as the new President?

Bikster

Comment

George

on retirement, will you be doing an after dinner speaking tour of the provinces - if so let me know when your down this way and I'll come and heckle and throw stuff.

Cheers
                  Ian
                  Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

Originally posted by Legends
                    George

on retirement, will you be doing an after dinner speaking tour of the provinces - if so let me know when your down this way and I'll come and heckle and throw stuff.
                    Dont mention speeches. I'm at a local sports council awards thing on Friday night and have been nominated for an award. Already dreading winning something and having to blubber uninteresting gibberish for five minutes or so.

*expecting to be struck down with mystery virus Friday pm*
                    Football Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by george

*expecting to be struck down with mystery virus Friday pm*
                      Tell 'em you've got goat flu!
                      Ian

Comment

whats this allocator - is it a bit like a crocodile but snappier ?

Comment

Dont mention speeches. I'm at a local sports council awards thing on Friday night and have been nominated for an award. Already dreading winning something and having to blubber uninteresting gibberish for five minutes or so.
                          Get Gary Linekar to accept it on your behalf like all the stars who can not be bothered to show up to ceremonies do. I hear Peter Kay is always seeking attention these days so may be worth an email

Bikster

Comment

Either that or I accept sponsorship to a charity for slipping Goat Point into my mutterings.
                            Football Heaven

Comment

Either that or I accept sponsorship to a charity for slipping Goat Point into my mutterings.
                              Will it be televised so we can verify this - or will you just tell us you slipped the aformentioned phrase into your speech - when infact you just said "ta"?
                              Ian

Comment

Working...
                              X