Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solution to: "May also like..." & "Also Bought ..."

Dear all.

I saw this post a couple of days ago - http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=28658 and unfortunately wasn't ready to respond in time.

I have been working on a solution to the "Also Bought" & "Also Viewed" problem as it is a nightmare for eCommerce merchants to populate accurately, is very time consuming and needs periodic review to ensure that it is correct.

I have a service in Alpha which I am looking for test customers (Free of charge usage of the service in return for a case study).

First Release - which is now ready - Just does "People that bought this bought.." and "People that looked at .. looked at"

Future releases will do additional online marketing initiatives as well.

Integration into the web site is simple - Javascript and all processing etc is done at my end. Takes maybe 30 mins for the merchant to do the integration and then after enough data has been built up (the more visitors a site has the faster this happens) we can display the results dynamically for each product. An example on the ePages 4.5 platform can be seen at www.simplyfeet.co.uk if you drill down to the product pages.

No Customer Specific information is ever sent - we have no desire to know who the merchants customers are.

Presentation of the "Also Bought" & "Also Viewed" entries can include images, price, product code etc as desired - i.e. templated per merchant.

If you have an Actinic site with > 500 visitors per day I would like to hear from you.

I believe this service will help eCommerce Merchants convert more visitors to sales - and I am happy to provide this service to a small number of merchants Free of Charge for 6 months or so whilst I get the case studies etc sorted out. After the initial 6 months there would be a charge - but it will be small as obviously any uplift in orders needs to more than cover any charges I would make.

Please private message me (email me via the menu option on the left) if you are interested.

Apologies to those that feel this post has no place in a support forum - but it seemed the best place to announce.

Best Wishes

http://www.productrecommendations.co.uk

Hi there

I've moved this post to 'Any Other Business' as it is more appropriate there.

I don't know if you are aware, but Actinic Business has an automatic feature for populating 'also-bought' lists based on the orders received. I'm sure some users will find the 'people who looked at this...' part of the feature useful though. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Hi

Any feedback on the service above would be welcome - positive or negative

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X