So who has sent the goat an Easter Egg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who has sent the goat an Easter Egg?

Please note this post is not inteneded as a blatant request for a goat point - the fact I seem to have none is irrelevant

Just been bit quiet on the whacky posts recently and as I've got into Easter Mode already (though haven't eaten any eggs yet!) I thought I'd post something silly.

Hope that everyone's Easter Break is full of lots of chocolate - mine is going to be full of chocolate and lots of hard work - we start set up for our local operatics production of My Fair Lady tonight which means: Set up tonight, set up tomorrow, set up & band call Saturday, Sunday off to eat lots of chocolate, Monday Set Up, Tech rehearsal followed by Dress Rehearsal, Tuesday Dress Rehearsal, Wed, Thur, Fri Evening Shows, Sat Matinee & Evening show followed by clear up and party, Sunday morning clear up, Sunday afternoon sleep, chocolate, sleep, chocolate & more sleep

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Originally posted by kathynewman
    Please note this post is not inteneded as a blatant request for a goat point - the fact I seem to have none is irrelevant
    Proceed with caution Kathy.

Comment

Sunday afternoon sleep, chocolate, sleep, chocolate & more sleep

Kathy
      Balance in life is everything Kathy. Better add another chocolate in there!
      Cheers

David
      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Just been bit quiet on the whacky posts recently
        what are you insinuating here Kathy?

Comment

Oh dear. *shakes head... mutters.... never learn etc....*
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
          X