Version 34.5.7.4 beta is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 34.5.7.4 beta is out!

We are pleased to announce that Actinic 34.5.7.4 is now in beta testing. This maintenance release of 34.5.7.3 includes integration with Skynet's latest TX and fixes some other known issues in the T1000.

To download the v34.5.7.4 beta, go to;
    http://www.actinic.co.uk/about/Beta.php4

NB. This software is of test quality only and should not be used on a live production site. Actinic cannot be held responsible for any time traveling mishaps or being ratted out by pesky kids and a stupid sounding dog, which may result from such use. We expect that this version will become the full production release after John Connor, leader of the human resistance has attacked skynet and we travel back to retroactively kill his mother to be. If during the testing period any problems are found, a new version will be issued via bio-neural implants, directly into your neo-cortex.

Please report any problems with this release to:
    5g:f3:6d:h5:a5:g4:a5:T1000

Before upgrading:
    Back up your site(s) with a snapshot, and make a safe copy of any external designs you might have registered with Dreamweaver Super mega Future Edition.
    Suspend ordering on your site
    Wait for about 5 nanoseconds and download any orders
    After upgrading:
    Refresh your site
    Re-instate ordering

Kind Regards,
    Actinic Military Division 2567

BTW: I just realised that some people may take this a little seriously. so, i'm inclined to tell you, its a joke, for those of little brain.

haha someone else in a bad mood with Actinic today....

Comment

I'm waiting for v34.5.7.5, I believe the advanced Tele-shipping function will finally be included in this release!

Any chance of VAT working in V35 Gabriel?
      Cheers

David
      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Will this update fix my "ReallyReallyFast-Books (TM)" Neuro-Link to actinic so I can pull my customer account details across?
        Or can I still only do that with Mars/US version?
        Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
        Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
        SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Will it also contain the feature to read peoples minds and send them the order before they even knew they wanted it.

Comment

Sadly, the next version will be the last version, since the universe is imploding and doom is imminent.

We will however, be supporting your software in the afterlife. You'll need to register for afterlife support. Our team of angry looking robot ninjas will be happy to take your calls in our new 5000 seat call megacenter, located on Uranus.

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
              Will it also contain the feature to read peoples minds and send them the order before they even knew they wanted it.
              Yes, you'll find this feature has been in actinic since version 25.

Advanced > Telepathy > Mind powers

and tick the 'pre-emptive ordering' tick box.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
                Our team of angry looking robot ninjas will be happy to take your calls in our new 5000 seat call megacenter, located on Uranus.
                I just looked and I cannot see it?

Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by los_design
                  I just looked and I cannot see it?

You can only find it if you turn around and look at your computer screen from between your legs!
                  Cheers

David
                  Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Norman - any idea when you will release an upgrade to your Multi Other Info Prompt for this release?

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

It's been a good few weeks since the last "clear the air about actinic", i can sense a few of us on the verge of something lol. [LINK] blew my mind.

Next?

Comment

well, norman's conciousness was transferred into the supercomputer on planet PHP1, where he has been formulating 'the final script' for over three thousand years.

i'd send him a communiqué but i feel that it might be intercepted by the perlons. an evil (difficult to understand) race.

Comment

Can you add Google Checkout to the wishlist please Kornman?
                          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Planet Google was crushed by the MSN (tm) Army in the late 24th century. Microsoft Google support is not planned, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                              Norman - any idea when you will release an upgrade to your Multi Other Info Prompt for this release?

You mean King Norman of the Norcat Tribe?
                              Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Working...
                              X