Click Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click Online

Just in case anyone is interested, this weeks Clickonline http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ne/4104455.stm

is devoted entirely to things South Africa.

doubly interesting for me as I am based 10 kms from WhiteRiver (when i'm there), sometimes my internet connection feels like it is being fed by a tin can, but also because i do rely on HSPDA/3G for internet connection.

which reminds me I\must upload my Kruger pics to see if they compare tothe photos taken by the guys on the program

Bet you wish you were there now with all this bloody rain we are having

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Fisher
      Bet you wish you were there now with all this bloody rain we are having
      But rain brings in orders (for me, anyway)

Alan Compton
      www.greenknightgames.co.uk
      Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

Originally posted by acompton
        But rain brings in orders (for me, anyway)

Alan Compton
        www.greenknightgames.co.uk
        Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street
        Blimey you must be doing well then!

Comment

I can't win.... In the Uk, I live near Dartmoor where all the kids were airlifted off the Ten Tors expeditions this w/end.

Its just as well our phone system is better then Whiteriver, before i got hold of the HSPDA card i had to use dial up modem and the local internet cafe.

Everytime it rains in whiteRiver the phone lines flood rendering them out of order, there is no effort to remedy this, you just have to wait for the rains to stop and the water to drain away. Rock on wireless!!

Comment

Outside in p*ss*ng rain tonight for two hours taking football training.

Sorry, just wanted to tell someone...

...as you were etc...

Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

We've had a sunny and windy day - just had to take the afternoon off and go kite buggying.

Just to cheer you up George

Comment

Another beautiful day in the east midlands. That's if you like it p***ing down of rain AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
                  We've had a sunny and windy day - just had to take the afternoon off and go kite buggying.

Just to cheer you up George

Googles "kite buggying"
                  Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

I'm looking at going for a Vodafone 3G Card to use in North Devon in a couple of weeks. Looking at the coverage map ; http://maps.vodafone.co.uk/coveragev...b/default.aspx it looks a bit iffy. Anyone have any experience of using a 3G Card with Laptop in this area?

TIA

Comment

You can get a bit of 3G around Plymouth and Torquay but I'm not aware of any service in North Devon at all.
                      Blank DVD
                      Cloth Nappies

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
                        I can't win.... In the Uk, I live near Dartmoor where all the kids were airlifted off the Ten Tors expeditions this w/end.

Its just as well our phone system is better then Whiteriver, before i got hold of the HSPDA card i had to use dial up modem and the local internet cafe.

Everytime it rains in whiteRiver the phone lines flood rendering them out of order, there is no effort to remedy this, you just have to wait for the rains to stop and the water to drain away. Rock on wireless!!
                        Solution = Move house ?
                        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                        X