Most Helpful Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Helpful Members

Which members do you think are the most helpful?

My vote goes to Jont.

I have been using Actinic for about a week now and as a newb, I'm rather clueless! Whenever I start hitting speed bumps, I come and search this forum for the solutions (if you look hard enough you would probably find the solution to the meaning of life in here). Anyway, in most cases, members post solutions which involve having basic or in depth html knowledge... and then Jont comes along and posts a friendly, easy to understand, use and implement Actinic specific solution.

I have used solutions posted by Jont on so many occassions, my website is pratically his.

Jont, should you ever decide to write an Actinic user manual. You will be a millionaire within a week. Just not while I'm still learning, please.

Thank you Sir. I salute you as a gentlemen and a friend!
    "Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu

You can see my avatar blushing

Thank you and glad I have been able to help.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Jont happens to be the official winner of the actinic 2005 'Community Contributor of the year' award.

See http://community.actinic.com/showpos...9&postcount=16

It only happened once which is probably why his reign didn't last any longer.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot
        the actinic 2005 'Community Contributor of the year' award.

Time to revisit this idea?

Along with Most Improved Contributor, along with a couple more?
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Jo -Pinbrook

(now how about that discount on a DS that we have not discussed yet )
          Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
          Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

He is definately No 1 but did Let it go to his head (mouth) when he ate the goat.

I must agree though, Jonty your answers are always very clear and helpfull to all of us regardless of skill, you deserve 2006 & 2007 as well but maybe shared with Norman
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Quote - Help

Hi there,

well, i started pretty well but at the moment i am quite stuck and cannot go any further so i have decided i need some help and i know i need to pay for it, so..if there is anyone outthere than would be willing to help then please let me know and i will contact you with my request.

Many thanks

Comment

Hi Maria,

(Also posted this in the original thread)
                You may not need to pay for help yet. If you have uploaded a website can you give us a URL (website name) to look at the problem?

If you are still looking for professional help, just look at the signatures of some of the regular posters here for 'Website Design'.

Alan Compton
                www.greenknightgames.co.uk
                Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

Maria

Could I suggest the following action.

Forget the whistles and bells, just ammend the sample site to your products, giving great thought to both images and descriptions,

When you have say 10-20 products in then try the various themes makeing a snapshot after each with a descriptive name

By this stage you will have found out the basics of what bits do and what you cannot do

You can then move forward to either develop yourself or give your developer a clear idea of what you want to acheive. It always helps to have a good understandin of the software and you will need this latter whatever route you take to mantain the site
                  Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
                  X