X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

start a wiki?

a community wiki?

has this been suggested previously?

it'd be a good place to get help, and i'm sure that we have plenty of contributors.

While I am a big fan of "the Wiki", I'm not sure it would add a great deal of additional value in this case, IMO.

We already have great resources at hand in the Forum, Knowledgebase and Userguides - what else do you propose would be contained in the wiki?

*BTW - not meant as a pop at your suggesstion - just trying to establish how you see it working
    Ladies Swimwear
    www.li-fi.co.uk

Comment

I just had to google "wiki"
      I'm so behind the times

Sounds an interesting idea in theory but I wonder how many people really have the time and/or inclination to contribute?
      Tracey

Comment

i see it really as an interactive AUG.

so that little snippets and tutorials on pushing Actinic past its out of box experience can be added by problem child users like me.

Comment

so what you're saying is..you want your own "forum", Gabe?

Like I said, I think the idea is good...I suppose it depends whether anyone else would join in!
          Tracey

Comment

hehe, miss bumps, i'm not THAT vain.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
              i see it really as an interactive AUG.

so that little snippets and tutorials on pushing Actinic past its out of box experience can be added by problem child users like me.
              Good idea fella. It can only benefit the rest of us mere mortals. You go for it man.

*smashes bass guitar over the newly arrived postmans head, oh b*ll*cks, I'll have to take the mailbag to the po myself today*
              Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

just a "problem child", huh?

Supernanny would have her work cut out for her
                Tracey

Comment

Working...
                X