X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren B
    So you not far from Jont Land then
    I honestly wouldn't know!

ETA...our thunderstorm has hit bigtime...already lost power (and so obviously wireless network ) twice!!
    Tracey

Comment

It was rainy here yesterday - on and off - I think I must live in a parallel weather universe to everyone else.

Regards.
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
        It was rainy here yesterday - on and off - I think I must live in a parallel weather universe to everyone else.

Regards.
        nothings changed Then

Comment

Originally posted by Jan

Regards.
          We live in a parallel weather universe too - unfortunately the weather is exactly the same as the normal universe - just our luck!
          Ian
          Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

This conversation reminds me of my favourite fridge magnet which has a picture of a chimp sat with it's hands on it's head and reads:
            "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"

which just about sums me up 90% of the time (or 100% if I'm working on a V8 site!)

Kathy
            Kathy Newman

Comment

I think the 'other universe' is this forum - but sure if it's parallel though ;0

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
                I think the 'other universe' is this forum - but sure if it's parallel though ;0
                More like "off on a tangent" most of the time
                Tracey

Comment

Working...
                X