Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in creating an external layout...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in creating an external layout...

...in v8 for me? Nothing too heavy, maybe just a cross between the smart and executive themes. Just to get going in v8 then we'll see what happens from there.

I've lost interest in v8 for now tbh. Although that may be temporary.

My email should be on my profile etc.
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Your site is already Smart theme, so why do you want a bespoke layout?

If you want to phase your upgrade then get someone to upgrade you to v8 smart with custom banner and go with that.

This means that future work will be easier as you will be able to import orders and product info much more easily.

I did this recently ie a quick upgrade to 8 (without design changes) so the client could take advantage of marketing, whilst sheduling further changes later on this year.

Comment

Suppose I could consider any suggestions/offers really.

(Current theme has a few minor tweaks, inc sidebar boxes squeezed closer together, hardcoded section list and nav bars, overall width narrowed, and some more that I cannot think of at the moment). Nothing to someone with over ten brain cells I'd imagine. (I have nine).
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

You can use the toplevelsectionlist variable for your sections, that will remove the hard coding and will adjust as you add/remove automatically. 'insert' toplevelsectionlist' variable in design view to see what it does for you.

Take a look at last sentence in the 6th fragment on the home page - typo on designs.

Comment

Working...
        X