Colour Laser Printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colour Laser Printer

Anyone got one or can suggest/recommend one? I can no longer get toner for my current laser printer, as soon as she runs out, destined for the bin. Such a shame, has been and still is a fantastic printer.

I'm after a good one with toner cartridges lasting a while and not outrageously priced to replace.

Any help is appreciated.

We have a LaserJet 2600n, quite cheap and works well - it's huge though.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

my mum bought an oki 5600

seems good, toners are like £55 ish

BTW cant you refil your toner? which model is it?
      Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
      Current project:
      cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
      cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
      Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
        Anyone got one or can suggest/recommend one? I can no longer get toner for my current laser printer, as soon as she runs out, destined for the bin. Such a shame, has been and still is a fantastic printer.

I'm after a good one with toner cartridges lasting a while and not outrageously priced to replace.

Any help is appreciated.
        what model do you have?

Comment

I've got a Dell 3110cn and that came with full-size cartridges. I choose it for speed and price - watch the speed on the 'small-business' HPs as they are quite slow.

Comment

Printers nowadays are getting bigger and bigger. i just bought a new one, it has to sit on the floor under my desk (thankfully the desk is huge too) it takes up far to much desktop space. I found myself in theshop initially discounting al lthe huge printers, until I eliminated everything but the smallest photo printer, then came to my senses and bought almost the biggest one there, based on features, value, ink costs etc etc

Comment

We have a QMS 3100 (now obsolete) and a QMS 5450 ... both are single pass with the 5450 also duplexing. The quality from the 5450 is stunning (better now it is networked and not USB connection)

Bikster
              SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

we brought a cheap brother laser that worked well and only cost £75 inc vat with toner cartridges about £40 it was a great deal untill the drum stopped it working at 12000 copies but still producing great work up till them, new drum was £60 so we just brought another whole syatem instead, but feel very guilty of just throwing away a perfect printer for such a stupid reason as someone deciding 12000 pages is enough and we will charge so much for a replacement part to make our money back
                Chris Ashdown

Comment

I've got a Dell 3110cn and that came with full-size cartridges
                  Snap - just

Comment

just been looking on good old fleabay £130 to £200 for the dell

is it good you two if so my finger is twitching
                    Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
                    Current project:
                    cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
                    cheaplingerie4u.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cHEAPPRICES4U
                      is it good you two if so my finger is twitching
                      It does the job. It's fast for a SOHO printer (I was used to an old Laserjet 4). I'm not a high volume user so I don't know about volumes. I use it to print stickers as well as plain A4. I put the cheapest possible paper through it and I've never had a jam. Haven't tried envelopes.
                      Last edited by acompton; 05-Jul-2007, 08:30 AM. Reason: sllepgni

Comment

thanks for that im just looking at replacing an aging inkjet and a hp 5l
                        Current project:
                        cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
                        cheaplingerie4u.co.uk

Comment

Look at Lexmark

Have a look at Lexmark as we have had one for 5 months, print quality is fabulous, either connects on to network or USB, very fast, and they were doing some nice cash back deals, think the machine cost us about £350 and it does the job nicely for us

Lloyd
                          Lloyd Hawken
                          www.nappies-direct.com

Comment

Have a look here -

http://www.dabs4work.com/ProductView...49MY&InMerch=1

Hewlet Packard Colour Laserjet 1600 Printer @ £99.00 plus VAT

Reliable make - have not tried this one but my old Laserjet has worked faultlessly for many years.
                            David
                            parterredesign.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for all of the advice guys, got myself a DELL 3110cn and have just set it up, well chuffed! woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                              X