Cancelling internet booking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancelling internet booking

Just realised the hotel I booked (and paid for) over the internet jumped a month (blinking mouse scroll wheel) during booking... right dates but a month early. Several emails to the hotel (Novotel, France) and no reply. My mad French relatives are going to pay the hotel a visit to speak face to face.

Their site states once the room is booked it is not possible to change or cancel. Is this not covered by the DSR? Does anyone know if services (hotel room) are not covered?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

I would expect the DSR regs to be somewhat different in France and applied in thier own way.

I'd find the telephone number of the hotel and call them. They might not cancel but they will likely change the dates for you.

I've tried to email Novatel to check on bookings before and also never had a reply so resorted to calling.

Comment

I know experts in this field (the active Tartan Army), if you don't get an answer from here I'll get some details from you tomorrow and get someone to sort it (we have spies in France).

I know most TA think nothing of booking in advance, paying, then rearranging if needed.

Which town/city is it Jonty?
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Thanks guys.

We have the French Aunt calling in person today .. she is mental and a big cheese in the local mayors office.. if she can't get it sorted then will need to call on the TA to break some knee's.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X