Image in Tooptip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image in Tooptip

Anyone got a working script (with Actinic) That shows an image in a tooltip?

The usual one I use will not work with the Actinic <body onload> that bumps the PSP page..

I want to popup an image on a mouseover but not in a new window.
    Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

See norms website he has one for sale

Comment

Have you tried a Block if condition to remove from the bounce page?

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Jont

The <body onload> has to be removed in order for the script to work on any page. I'll have another play later today.
        Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

The <body onload> has to be removed in order for the script to work on any page
          By doing this you will create all sorts of problems down the line eg PROTX will not work with out it

Comment

As experienced in this thread and many others besides.

Regards
            Daren
            Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
            Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

AM I correct in thinking that that script is only used for PSP bounce and cart bounce pages?

If so I may be able to use Jonts suggestion of a bloack if as I only need the image over to work on certain product pages
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by freakmode
                AM I correct in thinking that that script is only used for PSP bounce and cart bounce pages?

If so I may be able to use Jonts suggestion of a bloack if as I only need the image over to work on certain product pages
                That is correct David

Unless you are adding any new behaviours of course.

Regards
                Daren
                Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

This kind of works

</head>
                  <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27PSP%20Bounce%20Page%27%20OR%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27Bounce%20Page%27" >
                  <body onload="<actinic:variable value="PreloadImages" name="OnLoadScript" />">
                  </actinic:block>
                  <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%27PSP%20Bounce%20Page%27%20%20OR%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%27Bounce%20Page%27" >
                  <body>
                  <script src="imgpop.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
                  </actinic:block>
                  The mouse over works - http://www.freakmode.com/acatalog/Pr...elly_Bars.html Move mouse over "Size Conversion"

Add 2 cart bounces fine but locks up on PSP bounce - frustrating.

May have to give in on this one.
                  Thanks

Comment

Turn it on it's head .. set the block if to add on the catalogue and brochure pages and not to remove (I have had this issue with non-secured external calls to other sites and it failed on the bounce page)

Bikster

Comment

Sorry Jont I am not with you on rhis one.

Can you spell it out for a thicko like me?
                      Thanks

Comment

Actinic OnLoad ... set this to be removed from Product / Brochure pages

ToolTip ... set this to only show on Product / Brochure Page

... you don't need the OnLoad until you get to the cart and you don't need the ToolTip in the cart.

HTH

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                          Actinic OnLoad ... set this to be removed from Product / Brochure pages

ToolTip ... set this to only show on Product / Brochure Page

... you don't need the OnLoad until you get to the cart and you don't need the ToolTip in the cart.

HTH
                          Is there a variable for Product / Brochure Page Jont?

I would have thought that =! 'PSP Bounce Page' Or != 'Bounce Page' would have worked.
                          Thanks

Comment

My MultiProductImages patch uses
                            Code:
                            /***********************************************
                            * Cool DHTML tooltip script- © Dynamic Drive DHTML code library (www.dynamicdrive.com)
                            * This notice MUST stay intact for legal use
                            * Visit Dynamic Drive at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for full source code
                            ***********************************************/
                            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the suggestions -

Got a script that works with the mouseover and bounces at checkout.

It was one I have used ages ago but had issues with IE7 - the author has now fixed it and it works great.

http://www.freakmode.com/acatalog/Pr...elly_Bars.html

The script is by Walter Zorn if anyone needs one at

http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm

Thanks again Jont and Norman
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X