Tycoon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tycoon?

What's happened to this show - have they pulled it right in the middle of the series?

It was so hilarious (although equally infuriating) - would be a shame not to find out which loser wins.

They've moved it to a later, shorter slot - probably not a good sign. The whole thing seemed flawed: comparing very different business models. Still hilarious though.

Remember Tommy T who got booted in programme 2? He's been a school friend of my son's for many years. He was something of a hero with the local paper for his internet business 'success'. Now, if they want an interview with him, they have to go through his mangement company and pay a fee.

They didn't.

Comment

Yep its not as good as it is cracked up to be, maybe peter Jones will return to the Dragon's Den. His first solo show is not that great.

i thinks its on monday night next week

Comment

Now, if they want an interview with him, they have to go through his mangement company and pay a fee.
        OMG, that is hilarious! About sums up the "contestants" on that show mind you.

I couldn't believe the drinks woman who not only forgot to take her samples to that meeting with the brewery, but keeps bursting into tears and saying how she wants to show people how strong she is.....

Comment

What about the helicopter guy? In the first four weeks all he did was swing an exclusive deal with the manufacturers. Gee, that was a hard four week's work! Isn't the market saturated with 'toy' r/c helicopters? he walked through a shop with the shelves piled high with them (not his).

BTW: the production company that makes the show is Peter Jones' own company.

Comment

I knew I should have applied for that show. Some ideas that may have had more success:

a) The horseless carriage.

b) A phone without wires.

c) A machine that can record a human voice.

d) A machine to do mathematical calculations.

c) A razor with more than one blade. Its possible, and I've built one!!

Just a few of my ingenious ideas that surely would have secured Peters money.

Comment

Damn

Just about to enter this brainwave..

New Business Idea
              Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

Working...
              X