Lee Hack - awake again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee Hack - awake again

Just snapshotting a site so popped on to kill 10 mins and low and behold the Hackster is online.

I demand we see proof he is human and not a bot!

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

LOL, i just watched Vanilla Sky, Cam Diaz, Penelope Cruz, boy i'm all excited. I can't wait to go and lie next to my 3 stone overweight 38 week pregnant wife, i need her back at 9 stone please Lord, time is enough, she's been pregnant for 4 years, i just want my son now.

I thank you.

Comment

If she has been pregnant for 4 years at least you will have missed the nappy and noisy stages .. he will be walking, talking and demanding you play football in the rain when Vanilla Sky is on repeat

Bikster

Comment

When i was told at the start, get yourself organised, time will fly, i looked that person in the eye and said total blx. Nothing ever flies on my clock, it has turned into shear torture waiting, i'm sick of it, i just want it to happen now.

I don't want to hear - bloody hell both of ours came 4 weeks early, i don't want to hear - i had to be induced after 42 weeks. I want to see my son, that is all, please sort it for me Jonty, can you hack into the womb with CSS and Java for me pls?

Comment

I could re-route the Hackster shock circuit to Mrs Hack but I am not sure how shorty would turn out? I am sure his hair would straighten out... eventually.

Bikster

Comment

Don't worry Lee. As soon as the little mite is upon you, and your sitting up at 3 in the morning, matchsticks propping open your drooping eyelids, wondering if you'll ever sleep again, trying to disguise the sound of uncontrollable wailing so the neighbours can't hear, whilst dabbing at your sick soaked jammies - you'll soon learn that time can be slowed down even further still....
            Happy preggies

Comment

Working...
            X